The Breadbasket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD

3 posters

Go down

Who thinks I'm quirky, at first glance? XD

Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Vote_lcap50%Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Vote_lcap0%Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Vote_lcap50%Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Empty Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD

Post by KeiththeRiolu Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Hiya everyone! Most may already know me, and some of you might not. Some of you might know me well enough to be a friend of mine, and some of you may want to know me better. But it doesn't matter what category you fall into, I'm very freindly, and I don't bite...well, unless your heading down into my stomach, but I don't bite hard! Anyways, I'm a cute and chubby Riolu (not too chubby though), and I love making friends. I may be a little shy at first, but I'll get over it, like I did with all of who already know me. I like to be prey, but I pred sometimes as well, and I like oral, and anal vore the most, although I'm mostly willing to try anything else too. So if you want to try something out with me, then just ask about it, and we'll see about it. Most likely it would be 'yes', since I love trying new things, with different people.

So, yeah...this is what the Riolu is like! If you have anything you want to know about me, just ask. Most likely I will answer! I hope to see you in the chatbox! *Snuggles you, because that's what I do* XD
KeiththeRiolu
KeiththeRiolu

Back to top Go down

Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Empty Re: Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD

Post by Agni Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 pm

*snuggles* This is mine!
Agni
Agni

Back to top Go down

Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD Empty Re: Rio-Ri! KeithTheRiolu is in da house! XD

Post by KeiththeRiolu Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Hades wrote:*snuggles* is mine!

Oh yeah, be careful! Hades can be a very protective mate! XD *Snuggles his love back*
KeiththeRiolu
KeiththeRiolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyrnereus Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 pm

I don't know this doggy D: .... XP
Zephyrnereus
Zephyrnereus
The Great Soul Dew Guardian
The Great Soul Dew Guardian

https://breadbasket.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiththeRiolu Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Awwww...*hugs the Latio* You do, but not well. But I am trying to get to know everyone better! Besides, this Pokemon loves freinds! XD
KeiththeRiolu
KeiththeRiolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum