The Breadbasket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needs moar activity!

4 posters

Go down

Needs moar activity! Empty Needs moar activity!

Post by StarvingSmeargle Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:28 pm

What the topic says! Alrighty~ I love the community that we are setting up for this place, but we arn't nearly active enough to fully take advantage of it. I don't want to tell you guys to get on more or anything, that would be vastly hypocritical of myself. However, when I come on here and see nobody in the chatbox, im not highly inclined to stay, and im sure its not just my mind that operates in this way. I dont want to sit there by myself, because I have no clue when someone will wander on with me, though I know nobody is going to enter unless someone else is there too.

The problem with being so selective with the community is that its so small. Not enough people to become efficently active yet. Either we gotta start inviting more people to hang out here, or we should advertise more.

Then again, we have no posts in the forums. Im sure if we got some RPs started or something on the forums, people will have more of a reason to log in, or something of that sort.

Meh, just thinking. Ideas?
StarvingSmeargle
StarvingSmeargle

Back to top Go down

Needs moar activity! Empty Re: Needs moar activity!

Post by Zephyrnereus Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 pm

I know that we need more members, but the site isn't completely ready yet...once we get subforums, ranks, and staff I'll leave it more open than what it is right now..
Zephyrnereus
Zephyrnereus
The Great Soul Dew Guardian
The Great Soul Dew Guardian

https://breadbasket.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Dragonflight Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Personaly I think if some admins were chosein and givin instructions on how you want the site prepared they could get, at bare minimum, the basics set up. you could pop in and check on them, say yay or ney on how it's progressing etc etc etc. Honestly, doin it all on your own is taking a long time, no doubt due to unavoiadable real life complications, but nevertheless having some chosen assistance would be greatly benifical.
The Black Dragonflight
The Black Dragonflight
The Lucid Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiththeRiolu Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 pm

I have to agree with Juna. Getting this up and running is a big task. I mean, there are all the things you listed Zeph, plus technical glitches that have to be taken care of. And on top of that, there are people who are so excited about the forum, they want to use it right away. I'm pretty sure your friends wouldn't mind helping you out at all! After all, we all want to see this community up and running! ^^
KeiththeRiolu
KeiththeRiolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum