The Breadbasket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Eloquent Greeting*

2 posters

Go down

*Eloquent Greeting* Empty *Eloquent Greeting*

Post by Raikira Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Ah, it's all really mandatory. A lot of you know me already, but for those that don't, greetings! You can call me Nyx! The name is derived from the primordial goddess of the night. My choosing of that pseudonym has nothing to do with my chaotic sleep patterns and borderline insomnia *cough*.

Things to know.

I'm a veteran roleplayer, and have been doing so for four or five years now, and almost always per a chatroom. I started off at Aryion, and migrated around before finding myself at HPF. I've dabbled in story writing some, and found myself to be a little skilled with it, though artistically otherwise, I've got nothing. Anyway though, I look forward to meeting some of you. Hopefully I can find a home here!
Raikira
Raikira

Back to top Go down

*Eloquent Greeting* Empty Re: *Eloquent Greeting*

Post by KeiththeRiolu Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Well, I do know you Nyx, but not very well. Ofcourse, there is alot if people I've known forever, but never gotten to know. But I look forward to seeing you around to get to know you better, and maybe rp sometime! And I'm pretty this bread basket will make a perfect home for you! XD
KeiththeRiolu
KeiththeRiolu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum