The Breadbasket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick Your Poison

4 posters

Go down

Pick Your Poison Empty Pick Your Poison

Post by Raikira Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 pm

So, what do you play? Favorite console, favorite games, online games, whatever, etc, etc. Let us know more about it! If you're lucky enough, you might find someone else here who enjoys the same thing, and might be able to get your multiplayer on!

I personally own an Xbox 360, PS2, N64, and a PC. Though my PC isn't really built for playing games, my roomate's is. X3

I usually spend my time playing Need for Speed: Shift, Gears of War II, and Fallout 3 on the Xbox. I own quite a bit more, but don't play them as much anymore (IE. I suck at them. XD). Chromehounds, Armored Core 4, GTA 4, Bioshock, Halo 3, Halo Wars are a few. For the PC, I dedicate my time there almost exclusively to World of Warcraft. If not that, I'm going retro, and enjoying some classics! Galaga, Road Rash, Starcraft, Serious Same, what have you.

Getting kind of sick of Shift though. Online play is disastrous if you're playing with cutthroats. Probably need to get some new material when the money falls into my lap. Been thinking about Left for Dead 2.
Raikira
Raikira

Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison Empty Re: Pick Your Poison

Post by Zephyrnereus Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 am

sadly, the only modern system I own is a Wii. good thing I hacked it to squeeze out all its potential!

now for games, I'm more into the fighting genre: SSF4 (T. Hawk, Hakan, Bison, Dee Jay and sometimes Zangief), *Brawl+ (I am pretty godly with ROB XP), and TvC (Megaman, Saki, Doronjo, Yatterman) are my current obsessions.

I also play shooter games, but I pretty much fail at them. the only one where I've actually been decent is CoD:MW2, using the riot shield, rocket launcher, stun grenades, and throwing knife combo. I still find it funny that the reason I'm good at this shooter is because I don't use guns...

I also play on my lappy. I recently got into an MMORPG called Earth Eternal. you could say its WoW for furries, with a touch of Runescape since you play it on the browser. I found it pretty fun. the other games I play are the classics as well, from NES to SEGA to GB... though if I want to play them on a console, I can always load them up into my emulator in the Wii. my current classic obsession is Ecco the Dolphin.

* Brawl+ is a modded version of Brawl designed to add speed and balance to the game.
Zephyrnereus
Zephyrnereus
The Great Soul Dew Guardian
The Great Soul Dew Guardian

https://breadbasket.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikira Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

I know I personally fancy myself pretty adept at Brawl with a host of characters, primarily Meta Knight, Ike and from there it depends on my mood. Sadly though, I don't have a Wii, and the few times I did have the opportunity for online play, I found the lag to be almost 350ms and crippling for a game like that. Probably just bad luck (or at least I hope so!).
Raikira
Raikira

Back to top Go down

Post by Houndoomed Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:54 am

Loading poison, please wait~

Systems: DS Lite, Wii (virtual console provides numerous older consoles), Gamecube, PS3, broken PS2, PC. My PC is NOT made for gaming. At all. It overheats. x3

Genres: I like pretty much anything, honestly. As long as it can keep my interest for more than a few minutes. Pretty much anything but sports games. Adventure, RPG, platformer, racing, fighting, puzzle? Awesome.

Specific Games: Of course I play Pokemon; unlike a lot of people, I rather like a lot of the new and new-ish Pokemon, so that's no gripe for me. Another game I like is Brawl. The online play doesn't work real well, of course, especially for me, but... the offline play is still amazing~ I also like DDR, but I can't play it anymore because the PS2 is broken and the PS3 is the not-backwards-compatible type.
Houndoomed
Houndoomed

Back to top Go down

Post by Zielregen Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm

The gaming consoles I own are the GBC, GBA SP, DS Lite, N64, PS2, Wii, and PC.

The genres I love are basically all of Silver's favorites. Adventure, RPG, platformer, racing, fighting and puzzle games are all great. The only few other genres I'll add to that list are action, rhythm, bullet-hell, and point and click games. Also know that just because I love them doesn't quite mean I'm good at them.

Here's a few of my favorite games/series and a short description of why I like them. Pokemon, obviously. This game has got me hooked ever since the first generation and I could never stop playing the series ever since. Warioware. A bunch of random pointless mini games that makes this game an excellent time killer. Rhythm Tengoku. Like Warioware, it has a bunch of fun, random pointless mini games expect this one is rhythm based. Taiko no Tatsujin. One of my most favorite rhythm game series because spamming taiko drumsticks/styluses is always fun. Dragon Quest. Best RPG series ever, no description needed. Puyo Puyo. Always hard and exciting this series is. Mario Party. Once again, pointless mini games with a hint of board game madness. (More will be listed later.)
Zielregen
Zielregen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum